Patrick Flueckiger has strong ties to Texas. His family have been proud Texas property owners for five generations. This part of Patrick's heritage contributed to his decision to become an advocate for landowners. During his time at the University of Texas School of Law, Patrick developed a particular interest in oil & gas law from a landowner's perspective and served as research assistant to Professor Ernest E. Smith, the foremost authority on Texas oil & gas law.
Over the past several years, Patrick has gained practical experience successfully managing thousands of acres of mineral rights across multiple Texas counties.
The University of Texas School of Law
Juris Doctor, 2017
- Endowed Presidential Scholarship in Law
- Highest grade among 72 students in Oil & Gas course
- Research Assistant to oil & gas Professor Ernest E. Smith, Summer 2016
- Texas IP Law Journal, Staff Editor, 2015 - 2017
The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
B.A., Political Science, 2012
- State Bar of Texas
- Member, Oil & Gas Section
- Member, Real Property Section
- Member, Estate & Trust Section